Friday, June 13, 2008

Im Suden Nichts Neues

All Quiet on the Southern Front...

I was checking the SIGACTS (Significant Activities) for the last 24 hours and was surprised to see nothing posted. I thought to myself "c'mon you lazy #$%&, get the site updated!"

So I dug a little deeper and saw a summary that basically said that nothing happened for a 24 hour period.

Strange. I hope it isn't one of those "it's quiet...too quiet" moments. Probably not - as things have been going fairly well down here. But I'll keep my eyes and ears open regardless.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

You truly are a hero!
Very interesting blog!
Well feel free to comment/read my blog!
I'd greatly appreciate it!
:D

4:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major, I have no idea of how I found your blog but I check it each day as a 33rd BCT getting ready to come over I find your blog interesting and funny to read. Take care and stay safe.

9:19 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

CSM Bones will be Our Man of the 33rd BCT. I hope he will pick up the "from the frontlines" blogging when I come home. We might have a little overlap - which would be cool, a blog with one guy in Iraq, and another in Afghanistan!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Lela said...

Quiet is good.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It can be easy to miss the NSTR in the reporting...

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major,
In light of this post and other heartening news from your current neck of the woods, do you still need a hand over there? I ask only because I've just gone through MEPS en route to the ARNG, but I wonder if I've missed the boat as far as making a meaningful contribution goes. That is, from where you stand, will there be anything left to do by the time I get through BCT, OCS, and Eng. BOLC, presumably a year or so down the road. Thanks for your insight.

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?