Monday, March 17, 2008

NGAI and Major John

The National Guard Association of Illinois (NGAI) is a lobbying group that supports the NG in IL (duh).

They put out a monthly newsletter / newspaper and what did I find in it when I flipped through today; the photo on the left here.

I believe this was the night fire portion of what they described as the .50 caliber machine gun. I can't tell from the photo if it is MJ's nemesis, Ma Deuce or some new fangled replacement. I never had the opportunity to fire the M2 so I'm not that familiar with it.

This went with a nice little article about the unit and their deployment. I'll be sending that to MJ by email.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

It was during the train up to fire the M-2... and it was me as the A-gunner. M-2....bah.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?