Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Illini6 Turns 3000!

No, not 3000 years old, 3000 visitors.

Illini6 reached 3000 visitors late last week. The site has been around since January '06. I'm very happy that we are adding new visitors.

3000 is small potatoes you say? It's entry level, say you, exiguous, immaterial, inadequate, inconsequent, insignificant, measly, minor, negligible, no biggie, paltry, petty, picayune, puny, scanty, shoestring, small-time, trifling, trivial, two bit, unimportant, worthless?


WELL, come over to Illini6 and say that to my FACE!

And while you're there read the stories, leave a comment, vote on the poll and let me know where you are.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

What's the sitemeter down below say...? 257,957? Heh...

3:57 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Yeah and I think I can take credit for maybe the 957;)

Hey, I have to celebrate when I can.

Did YOU vote in my poll? How about this week's poll?

Have you seen the current CSM's site?

We'll have an FRG site up probably in the next month.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?