Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm Glad I'm the Oldest (Not That There Is Anything Wrong with That)

When I heard about this on the radio this morning I just had to call and warn my younger brothers.

Apparently this phenomenon is not new. It's called the Birth Order Effect (men with older brothers are more likely to be homosexual) and I found articles as far back as 2000 about it. This latest study took adopted brothers into account and found that it's only true of biological brothers.

I just thought it was something funny to rib younger brothers about.

BTW, Which one of you Quinns is younger?

1 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Quinn said...

I would be Quinn the Younger. Maybe this would explain why I've always been so fascinated with the boy scouts....hmmmm....

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?