Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another Nail


More bad news my friend. No, no not about our beloved Bearssss who are going to da Superbowl dis year and regain dere preeminance and rightful place atop the football world by beating da Colts 73 to nuttin.

No. Dis is a little less important. First dey said my Chicago is da fattest city. Now dere telling me dat even if you're okay with da cholestoral and blood pressure you're gonna die. I'm gonna have to have an Italian beef sammich and think dis one over.

PS: Sorry for all the dees and dems and does. I couldn't help myself. Hey pass me a napkin, I got beef juice all down my arm.

5 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

I'll meet you over by dere for a beef and sauseech combo...

9:00 PM  
Blogger RTO Trainer said...

So sorry. Chicago won't make it past this weekend.

Going to be Pittsburg and Washington in the Superbowl and Pittsburg will roll over Washington.

It's a painful thought for all of us, but it's true.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

I can admit when I am wrong. Indy will not make it because as we all know Da Coach is from Penn. So you are correct my friend dat Pittsburg will be in the Superbowl.

However, you too are mistaken my friend. Da Bearsss are going to beat da Panthers by 21 defensive points (one touchdown and seven safeties) to nuttin.

Dey are den going to disassemble Washington at Soldiers' Field (note the "s") in a blizzard, 102 to nuttin.

The Superbowl score will be as I predicted earlier because dat was the 1963 Championship Game score was when Da Coach was still playing my friend.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Quinn said...

Oh Gawd, I jus' made a mess on da chair t'inking about de I-talian beef/sawsage combo sammich. Da joint downtown called "Mr. Beef" has da best. Oooohhh....

8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, how I miss the beefs with sop at Johnny's in Elmhurst! (Or as we called it, sop on a johnny's.) I go there every time I hit Chicago, which isn't often enough. No place in California can even come close.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?