Friday, November 04, 2005

Gratuitous Afghan Photos Conclude



I have decided to dial back the Gratuitous Afghan photos. I will bring some more out - but only on occassion and for specific posts. I hope the hundred or so shots I shared with all of you have provided a little glimpse into one citizen-soldier's experience in Afghanistan.

The two pictures I have decided to show last are: one of voters waiting in the October 2004 presidential vote - the first widespread, democratic vote in their history;
and the opening day for a girl's school in Aybatkhil (my favorite one of all 300+ shots I actually saved)

3 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

Yeah! Besides Afghanistan you're a really boring fella. You CAN'T have anything interesting to post about.

Just kidding. Didn't you hear the sarcasm in my typing?

6:33 PM  
Blogger prairie biker said...

Thanks! I loved them.

9:07 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Feel free to wander the Archives - there should be 100 or so available. A few from the Inner Prop as well.
I'll still put something up every once in a while - y'all will just have to check back, heh heh.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?