Thursday, November 24, 2005

Give Thanks

I am thankful for so many things; family, my home, friends, my military buddies, my country and more. This year I am trying to think of only the good things. I have seen hope in so places where one would never expect it - war torn central Asia and storm ravaged New Orleans. I am going to take something from all that today, and I would hope all of you could do something similar with what you have seen in your lives.


An example: this is CPT Belinda Hanson - she was very good at spreading hope to people. Untiringly cheerful and helpful, she made quite an impression on the Afghans.

1 Comments:

Blogger Muslihoon said...

A bit belated, but I'm very, very grateful for all our men and women in uniform throughout the world, fighting the good fight to let goodness prevail.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?