Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Donut of a Military Career

I was contemplating the length and course of my military career as I prepared my last two posts. It appears that should I hang on as long as allowed (I don't think I will make it to Brigadier General, heh heh), I have already completed over two thirds of my service. I am finding it increasingly difficult to remember what it was like not being in the service. I am 39 years old, and I have been in since I was 18. I often wonder how I will feel about it when I retire or get pushed out for whatever reason (age, health, etc.).


Blogger Carin said...

My husband retired after 22 years in, and he misses it. He seriously considered getting back in a few months back.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?