Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The REVOLUTION Kills Kids

"The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not 'insurgents' or 'terrorists' or 'The Enemy.' They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow -- and they will win." So sayeth Michael Moore.

Are you proud of your "Minutemen" today Mr. Moore?

Are you sad that I didn't get blown up while taking the above photo? Or can we call the Taliban and the HIG 'terrorists' or 'The Enemy'.

UPDATE: I have no idea why that picture is coming out distorted. I am still struggling with Blogger Imaging/Photos.

UPDATE II: Fixing the photos was so simple, I outsmarted myself. Sorry about that Blogger...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major John,

If you like, I can let you use my exposure manager account to upload your pictures - I never have trouble with distortion - just email me.

4:34 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Beth, thanks for that. It was a simple matter of grabbing the image in the post and stretching it. A shame I didn't figure that out right away...

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?