Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good works, and good music

That is what I see from John Ondrasik. You know his music through Five for Fighting.

Please go to his site and see what else he has done. I discovered his music while in Iraq, when my wife sent me a link to a story about "For the Troops" - I ended up downloading "100 Years".

Since then, I have steadily acquired more and more of Mr. O's work. Thumbs up, 5 stars, whatever highest rating you can give, I give it. Every time I would get a new CD, I would find myself astonished at at least 2 or 3 songs, and really liking almost everything else nearly as much. I have to admit, I have probably shed a tear or two upon first hearing some selections - "I Just Love You" on Two Lights and "Note to the Unknown Soldier" on Slice.

Oh, and for what it is worth, I sent Mr. O a little note expressing my appreciation for his good works and good music... I had a response back within a short time. Impressive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous JL Shaw said...

Did much the same with respect to Ondrasik. You might say that I became a regular customer of his wares. Partly because I like it, and partly because I appreciate what he does for the lads.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?