Friday, January 15, 2010

Help. Now.

Go here and help. Please.

I had been waffling about where to donate - was probably going to go to the Salvation Army since I have worked with them twice before (1993 Mississippi Floods and Katrina Relief). You can still go there too!
Since CSM Bones and I went to the orphanage in Charikar, Parwan Province, Afghanistan in 2004 and 2005 I have not looked at orphanages the same. Even moreso since I know two wonderful people here in the US that were adopted as kids and had a loving family, stable home and opportunity that kids in Haiti or Afghanistan, etc., will almost never get.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

John'
Thanks for pointing out this chasrity. Mom sent a donation and talkrf to ther Hajeks who also donated. Glad to find a reputable charity withy suchy a good cause.
Dad

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about all the typos.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Citizen Deux said...

Done and done. Although since my firm was doubling down matching for the IRC, I dropped my dime there. Now we need to look after Chile.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?