Saturday, September 15, 2007

Attention, Inner Prop.

Report here.

Rugby World Cup time. Defending champion England gets the crap kicked out of it by the South Africans (or is that S'th Effrikans - I can't do that accent very well.)

Oh, and Portugal 13, New Zealand 108?! OK boys, I think you can slow down, you just might have scored enough...

I wish I could have seen the Wales - Australia match (Oz wins 32-20). Last World Cup, Wales was awfully fun to watch.

Oh, and Ireland? You had best start thinking about playing better (no offense, Georgia).

3 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

HEY! I'm waiting with baited breath to watch the DVDs that Old Boy 1 is so generiously supplying me. Don't spoil the surprise!

I did have Setanta Sports, but after the first weekend of the RWC they yanked it!

Seems it was just a limited time sample. . .

Just like a dealer to give a free sample of crack to get you addicted and then you have to pay through the nose.

9:19 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

First one is always free, man...

9:59 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Hey, I watched it. I wouldn't say that England got the crap kicked out of them.

NO TRIES! Not one! WTF!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?