Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'll be back

As I mentioned earlier (before events gave a one week lie to my claim) I have lost my voice, so to speak while blogging. Barring any major events - I will return when I have found my voice again. In the mean time, I will finish my last military education course, Intermediate Level Education - Common Core - as I really do want to make Lieutenant Colonel next year. Plenty of baseball and softball with the kids will help too.

I will probably lurk around, and I will continue comment on other's blogs. Just because I may have lost my original voice doesn't mean I will stop kibbitzing...

Until then...Auf Weiderschauen. Or would that be Auf Weiderlesen?

UPDATE: If I meant my own site, perhaps Auf Wederschreiben would be best.

6 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

Is the Donut still open for business while you're on walkabout?

Auf this or auf that, what's the difference (for those of us who only made it through HS German by cheating off the one guy who actually spoke German as a first language)?

I'm sure a lot of others will chime in with eloquent "Say it ain't so, Joe" posts, but I'll be the first. I say, if you lost your voice just pop some Ricolla, drink some Alkaloid tea or whatever it is and get over it.

But seriously, you'll think of something to say or see some bug on some discarded piece of lumber and everything will be rolling again. You'll see. In the meantime, take a breath and just BE.

10:40 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Of course the Donut is still open. I would rather hope that the rest of you would, um, actually post something in the interim...

2:10 PM  
Blogger sparrow said...

I will echo the words once offered to me by a wise Major...

Yannow.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Citizen Deux said...

Major, understand. I went through a couple of dry spells myself.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Mark Tempest said...

We'll be right here waiting for you.

Take all the time you need.

Vaya con Dios.

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?