Monday, April 30, 2007

At Least It's Over

I think the folks at left were luckier than the ones that drew me as a ref for my second game last Saturday.

Here are some photos. If that doesn't work then go here, click "Order Online" and then click on "Rugby 2." I'm wearing all black.

I tore up my heels something awful by the end of the first game, but I went on to do the second one anyway. That was a mistake. I lost my concentration and I was just terrible.

I couldn't very well have said that I was too hurt to continue since I was the only one on the field not tackling or being tackled.
I found this photo on the web. It's not me, but BOTH my heels are AT LEAST this bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Moleskin. Buy it, use it, love it.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Dude, that's like telling the Titanic folks they should've shut the watertight doors.

I have often found that by the time I notice there is a problem, it's too late for moleskin.

What I need is human skin!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Once more unto the breach...

I have a tourney this weekend, down in your neck of woods MJ (Fox Valley). I'll give your skin of the mole a try.

How does one catch a mole, let alone skin one, let let alone alone attach the skin to one's heels?

[It's a joke. I know what moleskin is, and I have some, just not enough...]

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?