Tuesday, January 09, 2007

An exchange of views

WARNING - There is some profanity in this post.

As I have mentioned, I am a contributor to MilBlogs. Recently I received notification of a coment being made on one of my posts. Imagine my surprise when I opened it up and saw this:


DEAD FOR USA AND THE SHIT GODLESS US SOLDIERS !!!
ONE DAY WE FLY IN YOUR SHIT BUILDINGS AGAIN !!!!
REMEMBER 11 SEPT: THAT WAS A GREAT DAY !!!
OVER 3000 DEAD AMERICANS !!! HOW NICE !!!
AMERICAN SOLDIERS ARE KILLERS AND RAPIEST`S OF LITTLE KIDS AND WOMEN !!!!OHH WHAT FOR HEROES !!!!!
PFUIIIIII !!!!
DIE MOTHERFUCKERS !!!!
AMERICANS ARE THE REALLY NAZIS !!!!!
AMERICANS ARE THE REALLY GREAT ASSHOLES FROM THIS WORLD !!!
THEY DON`T FIGHT FOR FREEDOM ONLY FOR OIL AND CONTROL !!!!!!
USA IS A SHAME !!!!!!

It came from "iris" at cindy-weller@web.de

So, how to respond? I decided to try a bit of sarcasm and a bit of humor. I replied:
You should probably brush up on your English before trying to post commentary...

The response was fairly predictable:
"I donĀ“t want to speak the shit English Language right !!!!Go and rape the little girls !!!!!Killer !!!!!we bomb you dead in Iraq!!!!my friends killed six US Soldiers in Iraq !!!And they are going on to kill soon more US Soldiers in Iraq!!!I am so proud !!!!!

iris "

Seeing that I had elicited the desired effect, I kept it up...
If your desire is to not speak English well, consider yourself successful.

All I got back was:
"My Friends from the Islamist group get you and then they kill you !!!! Fucking dirty american !!!!"

A little looking around found that I am not the only blogger she has been trolling. Oh well, not exactly the height of discuss and debate. Before this, I had only attracted a few UFO and conspiracy enthusiasts, and in politics the cranks were US based. Whee.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I don't suppose you snagged an IP along the way did you?

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a Euro-feminist who converted to barbarism in order to establish her position as useful idiot. Either that or her girlfriend spurned her for a man.

7:48 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

I'll have to go look, pgs...I think I simply deleted her comments at MilBlogs, after I had copied them. I know the other blogger I linked to still has hers up.

8:33 PM  
Blogger CSMBones said...

Another arbietlos convert sucking on the German social tit. Cursing the west as she smokes Marlboro reds and eats donner kebab. I look fondly of my days when I worried about Bader-Meinhof or the Red Brigades. I loved middle class communists, they were so much better in bed.
SCOUTS OUT!!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

CSM,

I think you might have been as much an agent of our victory in the Cold War as anything else.

"Die Gruenen!"

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad, I spent time in the FRG with some of the nicest and most professional soldiers and sailors. They were opinionated, not all viewed the US favorably, but they weren't uneducated anarchists!

By the way in a German social science museum in Hamburg I had a chance to go into their fear room. The number one fear posted by visitors was "krieg". Germany has been deeply scarred by war and remains reeling from the recombination of the east and west.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Gail said...

That's revolting. She should be locked up.

5:41 PM  
Blogger CSMBones said...

She has the right to be heard. She would not admit it I a sure but, the only reason she has a right to say what she can is because soldiers of western democracy destroyed facism and built and protected a strong democracy in Germany for decades. She and her ilk would deny this opportuniy to millions of others around the world without a moment of shame. It has never ceased to amaze me how simple and niave people can be.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:00 PM  
Blogger CSMBones said...

No, I am very much alive. I will bide my time until one day you will awake and discover I am by your side. That will be your last thought.

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?