Thursday, October 19, 2006

They Pull Me Back (Should I Let Them?)


Last November I did this thing called NaNoWriMo. You start on 1 Nov and you write a 50,000 word novel before the end of the month. I did finish last year and I just got an invitation from the site to try again this year.

I don't know. It makes November crazy and you pretty much can't do anything else. I don't know about the quality of the stuff either.

Last year I wrote a young adult space opera called Reach Out. I posted the first few chapters on Illini6 back in January.

What do you think? Should I do it again?

3 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

You ask this like you haven't decided...you know you want to. C'mon, all the cool authors are doing it.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Well, I did it. I signed up for another go. This time it'll be a fantasy comedy in the vein of Terry Pratchett's Disc World. The working title is:

Guya Principal

1:56 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

I got a donut for the misery of NaNoWriMo, but I don't know how to post it.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?