Sunday, October 01, 2006

Non-Toxic Insectiside

While taking advantage of a wonderful Fall day to do some yard work - I noticed this fellow walking along my retaining wall. The kids found two more of similar size.


Now I happen to have one of North America's busiest Box Elder Bug transit stations. It is also known as the back half of the outside of my house. So I decided to "relocate" the largest Praying Mantis to a back wall.



The Praying Mantis immediately recognized that it was in the Land of Milk and Honey - or at least the Wall of Easy Prey. Chomp!


Now if I could only convince a few more to stay there for a week or two...

3 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Haji - HECK YEAH I NEED SOME ALOKOZAY TEA!!!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Citizen Deux said...

Hmmm..a few killer squirrels and you've got an FOB!

4:16 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Hit my profile and send me an e-mail on AKO - and how I should send repayment. Plus a commission. And some bahksheesh.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?