Monday, September 11, 2006

I don't know what to say today

Being the 5th Aniversary of the attacks of 9-1-2001, there is a lot being said today. I cannot really contribute to it, however. I still feel a mix of anger and sadness about the day - I have a hard time really recalling too much about the day in any great detail.
I would only ask that people simply try to remember what happened, and who did what that day; all while ignoring the mawkish presentations of the media, the opportunistic blathering of people running for office and the like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Citizen Deux said...

Major, I would hope people take time to not only remember that fateful day, but to recall the true depth and breadth of this conflict.

Politics aside, the threat to our society is real and deadly. How we seek to lead the world through this struggle will determine our victory or defeat.

9:14 AM  
Blogger sparrow said...

I believe I still suffer from PTSD from that day. Seriously. And it's hard to forget when my heart is 8,000 miles away still workin' it out.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?