Monday, September 04, 2006

CSM Bones and Major John go to White Castle..er, Kabul House.

CSM Bones and I kept up our tradition of sporadic get togethers at Afghan restaurants this past week. We finally made it to Kabul House. Oh my. Mantu and Qibili Pilau to die for...

This is the "before" picture. There is no after as nothing was left over.

Darndest thing too...while we we there, 190 North was filming a segment. I gather it will be in an upcoming episode. I'll try to give you a heads up when it is going to air.

5 Comments:

Blogger Inner Prop said...

HEY! You were supposed to let me know when next you were going.

I guess you just didn't want me there.

Oh, well, I went to Noon-O-Kabob Monday. Details on www.illini6.blogspot.com

10:20 AM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Check your cell phone - you should have a several days old message on it...

3:37 PM  
Blogger Muslihoon said...

I've been there. Good food. :-) It's a lot like Persian food, to me at least.

Ever been to Reza's?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

D'OH!

4:41 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

Muslihoon! Good to hear from you. Where is Reza's? I don't seem to get much further North than Skokie/Evanston, or south than the Orland Park area....

And every Dari speaker in Afghanistan would say "of course our food is Persian!" Heh heh.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?