Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday News from Afghanistan IV


Time, once again, for the news you probably haven't heard. The good, bad and in-between news from Afghanistan. Security, economics, politics and life:


A video report on the reconstruction team at Bagram AF.

An audio report on close air support of Operation Mountain Lion.


More troops from Spain headed to Afghanistan?

"The Indiana Jones of Etawah" Throw me the idol, I'll throw you the whip...

Refugee repatriation continues - people forget that everyone didn't go to Pakistan, but that plenty went to Iran as well.

Power to the People of Central Asia! Literally.

Bird Flu? Uh oh.

Room at Yale for Taliban, but not for an Afghan woman.


Featured News Source of the Week: A tie!

Afgha.com was a source I used when I was getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan, so they have a place in my heart - but right now they are at an "interim" home, www.afgha.com

Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty has a weekly Afghan Report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?