Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Where Men Are No Longer Men

I can't believe it! Our beloved Rugby House at UIUC is now (ooh, I almost can't bear to say it) the HQ for the Illini Lacrosse Team.

I guess it could be worse.

That's a dangerous sport. Did you know they give them sticks to hit each other with?

Dear dear 59 East Chalmers, where I met Mrs. Prop (although at that time she was the future Mrs. Loose Forward), where I met Major John, home of the Rugby Museum (about which I wrote a paper and got an A in a 300 level Anthropology course), where I paid rent but never actually lived, where we directed people to look for the "bike in the tree out front" and of course site of many a party.

I would suggest we crash the place next Ole' Boys, but, they have sticks.

Oh heck, I don't care if we break the sticks, let's go aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger LTC John said...

Worse? How could it be worse than that?! Argh!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Inner Prop said...

Could be soccer or cricket.

Prop

11:08 PM  
Blogger LTC John said...

OK, cricket I wouldn't mind, but soccer...[shudder]

8:24 AM  
Blogger prairie biker said...

The thought of a homeless rugby queen makes me sad!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?