Thursday, June 16, 2005

Links and a daily report

Links, yes blogmaster.

On Another Realm I have one story in the Short Story section (front page), one story in the Flash section. I recently sent two more that haven't apeared yet) and several stories in the previous Contest section:
Invasion , Vacation, Super , Civilization (Fall thereof) 2003 and 2004.

I also have a Flash story on Astounding Tales .

We had a visit from our friendly neighborhood room designer last night. She is designing my built-in office and a wall-to-wall entertainment and office space (homework space) for our basement. I am so looking forward to it. I will really feel like a real author then (almost as much as getting paid for writing).

I expect to also pick up my boat today. When I say boat people always say "Ooh" but its really only a rowboat with a sail. Maria of course made me upgrade it. She always does that. Whenever we go to get something for me I shoot for the "Good" version thinking that that's all we can afford and she upgrades us to "Better" because it will last longer. This time it was with safety in mind that she made me go with the bigger boat. Although that is never my plan I am never disappointed when it happens.

Yesterday my kids were watching reruns of game shows from the 80s on Nick and they told me they were ancient! Ouch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super work performed.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Wikablog - The Weblog Directory

  • My blog is worth $60,970.32.
    How much is your blog worth?